The Antminer L3+ follows a form factor similar to that of the hugely popular Antminer S9 and is nearly the same size. Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
Whether in a home or in a mining farm with several other L3+ miners, the Antminer L3+ small footprint fits well in all locations.
Bitmain Antminer L3+ control board employs the fast AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 microprocessor and supports Gigabit Ethernet to ensure that mined blocks are submitted instantly.
An efficient miner gets you a better hash rate for less power. The Antminer L3+ boasts a hash rate of ~504 MH/s for a power consumption of 800W.
For comparison, its retired competitor, the A4 Dominator by Innosilicon was able to deliver a hashrate of 280 MH/s for 1050 watts, which is about half the hash rate for 30% more power draw.
Antminer L3+ is a custom-made mining device for Litecoin, and it uses the same hardware components for mining coins based on the Scrypt algorithm. The Antminer L3+ is an upgraded model of the L3, and in terms of performance and competition, the Antminer L3+ is better.
One of the criteria for getting a miner is the hash rate. The Antminer L3+ has a maximum hash rate of 504Mh/s. It’s almost twice the speed of its previous model, Antminer L3, which was 255H/s.
The electricity consumed mostly depends on the power supply unit you are using, the operating temperature, and the meter measuring power input accuracy. Power consumption is an essential factor that determines the profitability of miners. You have to calculate the cost according to the electricity rates of the country or area. Antminer L3+ consumes around 800W of power, which is two times the power consumption of its predecessor.
|Antminer L3+ 504MH/s
|Network connecting Type
|RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M
1. The power supply is recommended to be 20% or more higher than the power consumption of the mining machine. (Bitmain Antminer Power supply 200-240 Volt. Whatsminer Power supply 200-277 Volt.)
2. The router or switch connected to the miner cannot use the POE function.
3. Only Ethernet network connection supported.
4. The recommended operating temperature is 10 to 35 degrees.
5. It is recommended to use the environment humidity below 65%.
6. Pay attention to dust and catkins, so as not to corrode the operation board or cause the heat of the mining machine to not be dissipated.
7. An internet speed of 1Mbps can support up to 150 miners.
8. A miner uses an estimated 500 MB of internet connection per month.
Leave your message and we will contact you within 24 hours